Room Draw Check List Reminders
- Room Draw will take place on Wednesday, April 16th at 6:00 p.m. in the Chapel.
- Seniors participating in Room Draw must bring registration card and license agreement to the Res. Life office as soon as possible.
- Students with no lottery number will receive a random number and go by class status. ( Don’t panic)
- Watch for lottery number posting on Tuesday, April 15th throughout campus and the residence halls.
- Read your Room Draw Booklet prior to Wednesday, April 16th at 6:00 p.m.
- Students will not be permitted to participate in Room Draw without a Whittier College ID!
- Please turn in your registration card and license agreement prior to Room Draw.
- Both roommates must be present at the time of room reservation. If you are having difficulty finding a roommate, please see your RA for assistance.
- Room Draw will start with squatting scholars.
- Note class standing
29 units or less – First year
30-59 units – Second year
60-89 units – Junior
90 or more – Senior
- We will go by class standing for Room Draw so please read and pay close attention to times.
- A limited number of single rooms will be available during Room Draw.
- You may not squat a single room!
- If there are no singles available when you go through Room Draw, you will be able to sign up on a single waiting list on Monday, April 21st in the Office of Residential Life.
- Stauffer and Johnson are closed for new students will not be available during Room Draw. However, some first year students may be tentatively be assigned to Stauffer Hall should we run out of spaces in Wanberg, Wardman, Stauffer and Johnson Hall.
- Harris will not be available during Room Draw, all building are reserved for Special Interest Housing Groups.
- Residential Life