Recently, we have added many new themes to the Moodle system. If you want to use a different theme than the default, you can modify your course settings by choosing one of the themes you like. Here's how you can change your course theme.
- After you logon to Moodle, navigate to select your course and open it.
- Under Administration from the left column, click Settings.
- After the settings window appears, scroll down to Force theme.
- Open the dropdown selection list and select your theme.
- Click Save changes.
- You can repeat the steps until you find a theme you like
See the illustration below on how to change a theme: