There will be Moodle maintenance on Friday, March 27th, starting at 9:00 pm and continuing till 2:00 am on Saturday morning.
Faculty must change the settings in their Moodle course to make it visible to students.
To make the class available to students:
On the front page of the course
In the Administration box
Click on Edit settings
Click the down arrow next to the Visible field
Scroll down and click Save
To add Quickmail block to your course:
- After logging on to Moodle, open the course you want to add Quickmail to
- Click “Turn editing on” on the upper right corner of screen
- Scroll down and locate “Add a block” on the left navigation column toward the bottom of screen
- Scroll down until you see “Quickmail” and select it
- You’ll need to scroll back down to see the new Quickmail block
- Drag the block to where you want it on the right or left navigation bar