Below are important notes to consider for Fall 2021 Registration:
- The advising period begins on April 19, 2021. Faculty advisors or First Year Mentors will schedule advising appointments to review your intended class schedule for the Fall semester.
- Priority Registration begins on April 19, 2021.
- Registration Week: May 3-7. Registration for all students begins on May 3, 2021.
- Students must meet with their academic advisor, or, if they have not declared a major, their First Year Faculty Mentor. REMINDER: All students must declare a major by the end of their second-year at Whittier College.
- Students will only register for Fall 2021 courses at this time.
- A student may take a maximum of 16 credits during the Fall semester. It is always a good plan to prepare several “back-up” options in the event a course fills up prior to your registration time.
- Visit My.Whittier.Edu to see your
Registration time slot.
- On the left-hand side, click “Course Registration” and then click “Registration Status” to find out your Registration date.
- You will be allowed to register for classes at any time on your assigned day and will be prevented from registering on another day until Friday of Registration Week.
- Additionally, you can find information regarding “Holds” that may prevent your ability to register for classes from the same page that lists your registration time slot.
- The CON1 requirement (Pairs) will be discontinued beginning with Fall 2021 graduates (you do not need to search for these courses with your academic advisor).
- Fall 2021 begins on August 24, 2021.